Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Laundry and a Farm Stand

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Sheet Day

Today is laundry day, or Sheet Day if you prefer. We went back to the Fun Wash, the laudromat recommended to us by Jerry the Camp Host. It's a little far but it has hot dryers and, incredibly enough, free Wi-Fi and computers and high speed ethernet connections. All for the cost of a wash and dry. I love the Fun Wash. It also has an attached deli which sells sammies and home made ice cream. I am in spin cycle heaven.
The Fun Wash

On the way home we stopped at Wal-Mart for the 3 cheap items we needed and came out with $69 worth of groceries and goods. Not fun. More fun was O'Brien Family Farms, which we pulled into on the way home just to see what they had. We picked up some delicious strawberries as well as a small bottle of locally made egg nog to celebrate the season. One rum nog coming up.


Mrs O'Brien



On the way out I asked Peg to pose in the strawberry. She resisted. She said I only wanted her to do it so I could post it on the blog. I told her she was right, I had nothing else to post. So here she is, Peg as a strawberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment